Why is my home screen zoomed in windows 10

Why is my home screen zoomed in windows 10

Looking for:

HP PCs - Adjust the Text Size and Zoom In or Out (Windows) | HP® Customer Support - How to change the scale and resolution in Windows 10? 

Click here to ENTER

















































Learn why people trust wikiHow. Yes, my password is: Forgot your password? How can I fix it? The wikiHow Tech Team also followed the article's instructions and verified that they work.      


How to Zoom in on a PC in a Browser, App, or With Magnifier.



  Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories. If you have trouble reading elements on the screen, Windows can help by zooming or enlarging. When I set the photo on my home and lock screen of my android phone, it is scrolled up to high and cuts off top of the photo, how do I fix it. Phillip says. In Windows 11 PC, you can right-click the desktop and select Display settings, and then select Display resolution under the Scale & layout.    


Comments